Asir hi-tech International group provides equity to full-fledged and high-quality operating and development partners across all asset categories and geographies internationally.
Asir hi-tech International group has developed a network of professional relationships and a track record for closing on committed transactions that encourages serious sponsors to bring us deals. We stay prudent in our investments and are always in the market searching for secure investments, no matter the cycle or status of the economy.
Our current and former investments encompass an eclectic mix of real estate as well as multi-family, student housing, senior housing, medical workplace, office, retail and industrial properties throughout the world. Asir hi-tech International group focuses on risk/reward-oriented investment and has endowed in numerous structures. Our flexibility allows us to think about uncommon opportunities and deliver a fast response to potential operating partners.
Asir hi-tech International Group’ partners have participated in various restructuring transactions through many different economic periods, and have acquired excellent financial advisory, financing and companies restructuring methods to manage in the most adapted way companies with any challenging situations.
- Thoroughly grasp the economic operations and conditions of the client.
- Determine the best restructuring methods and balance sheet capitalisation to resolve any debts and equity classes based on the capital markets conditions and the client’s debt capacity.
- Organise apparent restructuring and reorganisation plans and suggest value-maximising strategies.
- Act as a mediator with all stakeholders, incumbent banks, suppliers and any other debt and equity investors within the company’s liabilities.
- Endorse the role of Chief Restructuring Officier at the demand of shareholders.
M & A
Merger & Acquisition opportunities are essential events in the life cycle of any company. Asir hi-tech International group has deep expertise in acting as strategic advisers to privately and publicly held corporations in multiple business sectors. We serve both sellers and buyers and area unit committed to achieving each client’s goals. We provide an objective, unbiased recommendation, and use years of expertise to make sure that our client’s goals are met.
- Perform market analysis, financial modelling, valuation analysis, and memorandum preparation.
- Identify and judge financial and strategic alternatives – determine potential targets and acquirers.
- Advise on deal structuring, timing, pricing, and funding.
- Evaluate bids and advise throughout deal negotiations, term sheet preparation, and closing documentation review.
The Asir hi-tech International group advises on raising private capital as well as senior debt, second lien, mezzanine, and equity. We facilitate our clients to determine the optimal capital structure while also identifying the best partners. Given our in-depth industry relationships, Asir hi-tech International group is aware of which capital suppliers and investors are going to be the best appropriate for our client’s long-term needs.
- Be your impartial or conflicted advisors if the situation requires.
- Present you with restructuring strategies and adjusted balances sheet capitalisations for any debt and equity classes you might have.
- Target debt providers and potential equity investors.
- Manage communications and put in place investors data.
- Execute and supervise any required verification on behalf of the client.
- Review and arrange all legal documentation for the transaction to be successful.